Casement windows are one of the most traditional window styles. They are commonly found in kitchens and are joined to the frame by one or more side hinges. These windows can open inwards or outwards, but the most frequent configuration is for them to open into the house while the outside shutters open away
from it. To allow the tracks to work properly, sliding windows must always have some play. Casement windows have the extra benefit of allowing the least amount of air in, even when it is highly windy outside.
- Structurally enhanced windows
- Improved sound and thermal insulation
- Protection from inclement weather
- Windows with many chambers
- Design, colour, size, and hardware are all customizable.